I wanted to show how easy it was to get a workout in with minimal equipment by using only one pair of dumbbells.
I see day in and day out people making excess that they need some 5 star machine or gym just to be able to get their workout in or even somewhat of one even when they do have that.
I wanted to prove you don’t need all that shit just to get the work in.
Ill put it to you like this, I 5 pound rock is the same as a 5 pound dumbbell.
so, I put athlete Briana Sixta to a workout that I have designed, to demonstrate how easy it easy to get a hardcore workout in with minimal equipment.
Dumbbell HIIT Workout routine:
– Every Exercise will be 20 Reps
– 20 second rest between exercises
- Squat with alternation front raises to lateral raises
- Overhead dumbbell weighted Crunches
- Stationary Reverse lunge with Dumbbell Curl to Shoulder Press
- Plank dumbbell renegade row
- Dumbbell shoulder press jumping jacks
- Seated Dumbbell Russian Twist
- Dumbbell weighted alternating lateral lunge
- Dumbbell over head tricep extensions
- Dumbbell Weighted V-seated in-outs
- Dumbbell weighted Strait leg deadlifts
Repeat for 5 Rounds
Give this work out a try and share with us how it went for you
– Turner Cavender