Notice: The report that you are about about to read below may happen to rub you a bit wrong, but to be blunt and totally honest, I’m completely fine with that. (No joke)
It could even get some people out there really pissed off at me… and I’m totally cool with that as well. But, I do think this will help open some eyes and people will take a moment and see what is of real value and what is just the “Expected”
That’s all okay with me, because in this report I’ve written below, done the research and also poured my heart and soul into it and this is the complete uncut truth as I see it.
I’m going to give it to you straight with no sugar coating… I’m going to tell you like it is…
So, let me talk about what it is I do and what it is that I love most…
Im sitting here in my My PodCast/Content room located in my Gym that I have built myself over the past years 5+ years on my Saturday Afternoon.
This is the one place that I want to be in this given time while writing the very report at this very moment.
This is the very gym I have busted my ass to build over the past 5+ years (Dallas Fit Body Boot Camp) to help change lives and the podcast/ Content studio (BuildandShredAcademy.com) to continue to help change lives even when they are not within my 4 walls.
Just like this gym helps construct dominating, strong men and women through hard work and determination; it equally has helped me build up my way of life and business. (This my friend is the truth)
Typically at this time, there would be some overly LOUD music blaring over the speakers with a unique mix of all ages From 18 years old to 82 years of age strong hearted Boot campers, police officers, military personnel, and even some pretty badass chicks throwing down in the gym.
Each of them would be in their own worlds just EARNING their results and getting themselves better through hard work… ( without expecting anything given to them or finding an easy way.)
As for now , it’s empty as I just got done
going through one of my own insane training sessions and now, I’m just cooling down a bit, collecting my thoughts writing you this report.
You’ll notice my gym isn’t anything spectacular or fancy… Just all the essentials needed to mold and shape a total Bad Ass Machine of a person whether its mentally or physically.
The gym has things like… dumbbells, kettlebells, sandbags, TRX systems, ropes, chains, sleds, Plyo boxes, mats, resistant bands, the basic essentials.
The Podcast/ content Studio has things like… State of the art podcasting equipment,
soundboards as well as full video production
equipment to produce the best content to motivate the
weak or struggled hearted.
But most importantly, this is the gym. This is the battlefield. One of the very few places y
ou’ll find that accepts everyone for who they are and build them up to who they want to become…
Over the last few months I’ve really taken notice to many different things happening within the today generation that I’m just sick and tired of seeing. I really felt the need deep inside my gut to get this report out to you as soon as possible as I know nothing can be changed until one sees the problem before coming to a solution.
I feel that this report needs to be read by serious go-getters and the ones out there looking to build lean muscle mass that may be stuck wondering what the hold up is
Also, I feel that it is only right that I would write this report to let you know exactly where I stand and if you’re smart enough, and you feel the same way, you’ll stand on the same side as me.
But, I’m sure you’re wondering why you would want to listen to me as well as wonder exactly where I’m coming up with the information I’m about to share with you within this report.
That’s a natural thought…
For the Past 8 years I’ve been training athletes and also an everyday Joe who have the upmost desire to train hard to achieve their goals.
I’ve helped countless amounts of these people get more confident, Stronger, Shred fat, and build lean muscle mass then I can count.
For me, all I want you to know is where I stand and how I want you to side with me because I know there’s a ton of sh*t advice and crap talk out there when it comes to training and building confidence along with that. I don’t want you stepping in this Sh*t and if you’re already stepping in it, it’s time to get you on clean ground my friend!
My reasoning and purpose for this is to help explain the one thing thats plaguing Millennials from gaining muscle like the men in the past and finding out what works without the SH*T you have been stepping in the whole time with no results.
Now before I start diggin’ in too deep about what’s really bothering me, I want everyone reading this report to know exactly who I am, so…let me give you a proper introduction…
My Name is Turner Cavender, I was the kid with Hearing Loss and low self esteem and with very little friends due to poor communication skills, that grew up in a bad area that got picked on a lot at a young age. The kid that many made fun of, everyone in school also said I would never make it anywhere. To top it off I was so skinny i could probably cut you with my elbows.
I also quickly became the kid that didn’t give a SH*T what you thought of me, and knew I was going to become a Champion and a winner all around.
After moving away from that negative atmosphere I became incredibly independent and started seeking independent Sports like Motocross, Triathlons, and even one day stepping on stage at a body building competition.
After Becoming a Motocross National Champion around the country and also competing in triathlons to cross train to dominate in the Motocross industry. I became extremely talented in that world of action sports. I had a bigger passion, I wanted to help others to never experience the childhood I went through.
I Retired From racing full time Motocross and went off to get a degree in Exercise and Sport Sciences and a minor in Nutrition.
Once I graduated I started working in a Corporate Big Box Gym where I grew to start hating the trainers that were in the industry and the clients who both were so damn lazy and expected so much for so little effort.
The atmosphere did not sit well with me. Instead, it angered me. I was constantly surrounded by negativity and laziness plus, the corporate gym I worked for was not at all interested in my clientele but rather only cared about how much revenue I was going to be bringing in for them that next month.
I got sick of that real quick and left to construct my own gym, Dallas Fit Body Boot Camp and Build and Shred Academy. I built this for one purpose and that was to build complete Success of Results, physically and mentally. Within the walls of my gym, nothing is ever given away but only EARNED. Each member of my gym must have the right mindset and be ready to go balls to the wall. NO EXCUSES will be made and NOTHING WILL BE EXPECTED!
To stay on top of my craft, I continue to travel around the country to learn and to train with the coaches in the world and I also continue to live what I preach with my online site, BuildandShredacademy.com and as I train in the trenches myself. I don’t only talk the talk but I walk the walk everyday as well and I will continue to do so until the day I die.
Now, I’m not telling you all of this to impress you. I could really care less if you’re impressed! That is not what’s important to me…
Rather I want to let you know that if you’re willing to put in the work to achieve the things you want in life, I got your back on this as I know what I’m talking about. ( DON’T BE A DAMN MILLENNIAL)
This is my passion! I do this for the pure LOVE AND HELPING OTHERS BE THE ALPHA and , not the money… This isn’t just a job for me! It’s my life!
The fact is that there’s way too many keyboard coaches out there hiding behind their computers that are full of complete SH*T and don’t know a thing about living a real ALPHA LIFE certified lifestyle.
I’m here to help you steer clear of their nonsense…
But, before I go any further, I want to clear up the term “Millennial”..
and One thing thats plaguing Millennials from gaining muscle like the men in the past.
Lets start with the Millennial, you know who you are:
Born between 1981- 2001 That have Grown up with Video games, Computer and cell phones.
Besides the fact most Millennials can’t even hold a damn face to face conversation do to the addiction of Cell phone and Computer use they don’t know how to have normal human interaction on a every day bases.
Witch would bring me to my next topic, Millennials tend to feel entitled to great things without working for it.
I see day in and day out, these little Sh*t heads feeling entitled to Cars, trips, fame, when really 90% of the time it is there mommy or daddies Credit cards that have been swiping up and then when they get cut lose all hell breaks loose and these people feel as if they are entitled to big paying jobs, and getting all the chicks..
This brings me to the biggest RANT of all the FAKE A*S MOTHER F**KERS that try to be the ALPHA with their Instagram accounts and Facebook profile accounts with the best possible angles or crazy photo shop work, and when it comes down to it, their the ones Cat fishing the online dating.
You see these Millennials scream for attention and the way to remedy their addiction to attention is to produce fake photos or a fake lifestyle.
Take a second and think about this, if your reading this and you feel as if you are a Millennial and you fit these characteristics. I hate to be the one to break it to you.. wait no I’m glad I’m the one to break the news to you, “ YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A FAKE, A LOSER, AND NEVER GET ANYWHERE IN LIFE, YOU WILL NEVER BE THE “ALPHA” you may have the opportunity to have a fake alpha life, but all fake things come to a end, and they will come to a end quickly.
WHY AM I RANTING?
Well I have a solution for you..
These are the two things thats plaguing Millennials from gaining muscle like the men in the past
Lack of Dedication to Consistency
Lack of Quality Nutrition
Lets go ahead and start with Lack of dedication to consistency…
You and I can probably count on both hands the amount of people you know personally that give up easily when times get hard… You may also know on your other set of hands ( if you had 4 sets of hands, figuratively) that have started their Fitness kick and quit on the 1st or second week due to a party, or a work event, or a work deadline and never made it to the gym or any other Dumb A$S excuse they could possibly come up with… For Example, check out this chart of how many people fall off the “ New years Resolution” kick.
Wait does that remind you of someone? if its you… lets talk about why that may be.
1.) You Have your Priorities Backwards
- instead of working hard on finding a good angle and or someone who can photoshop your photos start working on yourself Physically and improve the REAL YOU.
once you start working on yourself its much like a domino effect, once you feel confident in the way you look many other things in life start to happen as well, like the good energy of good people you surround yourself with and hell… it does not hurt that Chicks like the way the “ REAL YOU” looks like.
here are 5 Power Rules of Consistency
1. Consistency allows for measurement.
Until you have tried something new for a period of time and in a consistent manner, you can’t decide if it works or not. How do you measure effectiveness if what you are measuring isn’t performed consistently? I typically give six weeks before judging them a success or failure. It’s often minor tweaking instead of major overhauls that make the difference.
2. Consistency creates accountability.
I work to establish consistent and recurring measurements (when it deals with fitness) The simple fact that there is a set time to report on progress is often the catalyst that moves an initiative along to a successful end. (example: weight ins weekly along with professional pictures and videos)
3. Consistency establishes your reputation.
growth requires a track record of success. You can’t establish a track record if you are constantly shifting plans or Yo yo dieting or giving up and re-starting. Many efforts fail before they get to the finish line, but not because the tactic was flawed or goals weren’t clear. The problem is often they simply didn’t stay the course to achieve the objective.
4.Consistency makes you relevant.
Being the story of your own success and carry your thoughts out to complete your journey of your plan and it can also over flow into your business life and ultimately making you the APLHA.
5. Consistency maintains your message.
Consistency in leadership serves as a model for how they will behave. If you treat your journey as unimportant, don’t be surprised when you do this over and over again and start to treat yourself as unimportant as well. When something doesn’t work, I look back at what happened and ask some serious questions. Did I shift gears too quickly? what part did i not commit to? Or was the expected outcome off base from the start? Most of the time, the reason tracks back to lack of consistency.
Find your Goal, find your motivation to become consistent and live the ALPHA life style.
Now onto Lack of Quality Nutrition
This right here is the big one! this one is why men (especially male Millennials in America) that eat processed packaged foods turn into lil girls.
Processing removes most of the nutrients in whole foods, including ones that are important to your desire for hanky panky. For example: When whole wheat is processed into white flour, it loses about three-quarters of its zinc, a mineral essential to men’s sexuality and reproduction. Eating refined grains can lead to insulin resistance, the last stop before diabetes. Diabetes can in turn accelerate narrowing of the arteries, increasing your risks of heart disease
Have you ever seen a dude with “MOOBS”? yea the man Boobs or puffy nipples.. yea thats a sign of a dude with declining testosterone levels
Lets brake down the Foods that lower testosterone and what you should not eat:
• Alcohol: This has been linked to lowered testosterone levels. By discontinuing excessive alcohol consumption, you can expect to improve the sex life of both you and your partner. It is also advised to avoid mixed drinks, as they may contain excess amounts of sugar, leading to weight gain.
• Ice cream: This tasty treat is packed with sugar and empty calories, making it a poor choice for the health conscious. Ice cream may also lead to increased fatigue and migraine onset when eaten in high quantity. A better-frozen alternative would be frozen or plain yogurt.
• Pasta: Is high in carbohydrates, making it also high in calories. While the body loves carbs and can actually burn them off faster, running a marathon soon after you eat a huge serving of this starchy food is highly unlikely. If you don’t burn off these extra calories, your body will store the extra energy as fat.
• Snacks: Praised for their convenience and delicious taste, snacks like chips, chocolate bars, and cookies are high in sugar and carbohydrates that can instantly raise blood sugar levels. It may take some effort and willpower, but replacing unhealthy snacks with raw vegetables, raw nuts, or even dark chocolate can help increase male libido and provide the body with the healthy fats that your body needs.
• Breakfast biscuits and cookies: Generally considered high in trans fats, as they tend to be highly processed. These types of foods affect hormones in the body, including testosterone. By changing your early morning eating habit to something less processed, you can keep your testosterone levels optimal.
• Nachos and chicken wings: Despite being a favorite “game day” food option, eating nachos can provide the body more carbs than it really needs, leading to excess weight gain. Also, eating deep fried wings can contribute to increased cholesterol levels, which can affect the heart over time.
• Low-fat diet & sugar: Having the right amount of fat in the diet is recommended for the release of testosterone as well as to increase sex drive. Studies have shown that low-fat diets contribute to lower testosterone levels, with men who better regulate their blood sugar levels means having better sex. The reason for this is that too much sugar in the diet can lower testosterone levels. Many low-fat diets trade fat for carbohydrates, which gets converted into glucose in the body, much like sugar.
• Flax: A widely known health food and a great source of omega-3 fatty acids. However, flax seeds do not contain enough to overcome the effect of low testosterone, as flax seeds themselves contain compounds called lignans that mimic estrogen in the body. Flax seeds are considered to have three times more estrogen-like hormones than soybeans do. If flax seeds are your source of omega 3’s and you are a male suffering from low testosterone, it may be time to get a separate omega 3 supplement.
• Licorice: A herb that most people associate with the worst tasting candy, licorice can help reduce stress when consumed as a tea. But it also contains high amounts of estrogen-like compounds.
• Beer: A different form of alcohol, beer is different as it contains many more calories and carbs and can be very bad for men. The hops used to make beer is estrogenic and contain 300,000 IUs of estrogen per 100g of hops.
• Soy: High in a compound called isoflavones that are proven to be estrogenic, soy is one type of food men with low testosterone should avoid. Their estrogen-like effect has been considered so strong that eating large amounts is almost equivalent to taking birth control pills, in theory.
• Spearmint: This refreshing herb is used in everything from tea to chewing gum. It is also an old remedy for women to get rid of facial hair due to the estrogenic compounds it provides. Eating natural spearmint should be avoided in men concerned about their T levels.
• Legumes and beans: This category of food is known for its estrogenic activity. For example, the lima bean is filled with a compound called phytoestrogenic fiber inositol and lignans that have been proven to lower serum testosterone as well as inhibit dihydrotestosterone levels.
• Whole grains: While considered good for the digestive system, grains have testosterone mechanisms. They contain gluten that can increase prolactin levels and reduce testosterone levels. Diet rich in dietary fiber can also lower testosterone. Additionally, most grains can suck out essential minerals from the body.
• Soda: Soft drinks have excessive quantities of sugar and are one of the major contributors to the obesity epidemic. Not only is the liquid itself bad for you, but the bottles they are packaged in may also harm your health, as they are often made with phthalates that have strong estrogen-like properties.
• Fast food: Most of these establishments use low-grade meats to sell to their customers. The meat sources may be fed low-quality food and injected with antibiotics and growth hormones throughout their lives. Fast food is also very greasy, with the majority of items being deep fried. Sunflower and soybean oil can significantly reduce the testosterone levels in males.
• Cheese: While great on your pizza and nachos, this dairy product can potentially mess with the body’s natural production of the hormone, including estrogen and testosterone.
• High-PUFA vegetable oils: Polyunsaturated fats found in these types of oils has been proven in studies to reduce testosterone levels and should be avoided.
• High doses of dietary fiber: While many people will tell you that increasing your dietary intake of fiber is good for you, it may, in fact, affect testosterone levels. The problem arises when a male eats too much fiber, altering the metabolism of testosterone, decreasing its levels. It is not advised to restrict fiber altogether if low testosterone is a concern, but to eat a regular amount of fiber.
yea thats a lot of information huh?.. well here is a harsh truth…
Please listen to me when I say, YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT!
I simply don’t get why some people and clients fail to eat right.
Why would you put in all the hard work and effort to simply throw it all away by eating like sh*t??
That’s exactly what you’re doing when you eat like sh*t…
You can NEVER out LIVE or out TRAIN a bad diet…
It may be a lack of knowledge or simply put, a HUGE lack of will power, but nine times out of ten, its will power!
The truth is, I honestly believe we all know what we SHOULD be eating, but when it comes down to it, are we eating what we’re really supposed to be?
NO. That’s why we have so many damn fat people walking around looking for answers. The truth is you already know the answer.
Now just take action and follow through!
There’s a million and one different types of diets out there that all can and will work if you allow them to. But really, at the end of the day, it doesn’t come down to a specific diet. It comes down to a LIFESTYLE!
You’ve got to be willing to LIVE the LEAN AND MEAN lifestyle that promotes strength, power, and energy if that’s what you really want.
Don’t fail yourself by eating like sh*t.
If you’re going to continue to go on a roller coaster ride making excuses as to why this diet didn’t work or that diet wasn’t any good, you’re never going to get it.
And please don’t give me the whole “Eating healthy costs too much $$$ bullsh*t!”
That’s total BS as I know you can eat healthy on a budget. You’ve just got to have the drive to do a little extra research. Don’t always grab for pre-prepared crap meals.
Those meals are cheap because the food is cheap! It’s made from low priced sh*t! Dollar menu anyone???
Eat your lean meats, veggies, and good fats and if you have to spend a little bit of extra time cooking and preparing these meals, so be it!
It’s time to get INSPIRED!
This is another area I feel too many people lack. Where is the INSPIRATION???
Where’s the drive, determination, and DESIRE??
Most of what I typically see is nothing but EXCUSES and REASONS for losing… We want to ALWAYS FIND A WAY TO WIN! Not a reason for why we lost…
I say it’s time to dig in and make things happen! One thing you must realize if you haven’t done so already is that only YOU have the control over your thoughts.
If you want to look for excuses as to WHY you can’t achieve something, you will. But, at the same time, if you want to find the answers as to HOW you can achieve something, you WILL! It all comes down to YOU and what YOU want.
It’s all in how bad you want it and honestly, I don’t see a large amount of “hungry” people out there.
You see, I only want to work with and be around people that are like me… I only want to work with people that are ACTION TAKERS. People that have the “hunger”. People that are willing to take chances and HUSTLE for what they want in life.
You ARE also WHO YOU HANG AROUND
There are too many people out there living afraid. They live afraid of failing.
Let me tell you that I’ve failed 1000’s of times and will continue to fail, but my number one rule is to always get back up and try again.
You learn from failure and much of what I know today comes from my past faults and that’s what drives me to succeed. I will never settle for failure!
The bottom line is that you only truly fail when you quit.
here is the biggest tip to take away from this Report
If you don’t quit, you can’t fail!
The next step is yours
SO lets Clear up some SH*t here:
- Quit Being a Millennial (AKA a little b*tch) and claiming that your are owed success when you have not work YOUR ASS OFF for it. Become the Alpha be leading with example. and trust me, everything else will fall in place.
- Commit to Achieving the goal you have always wanted.. it could be get huge muscles, it could be get bad ass cars, or a killer house, or all the chicks. But I can tell you one thing now, if you cant commit to achieving making yourself better by investing in your health and achieving that.. YOU WILL NEVER get ANY of those things.
- QUIT EATING like SH*T if you are one of those that eats from the list “foods that lower testosterone levels” , your just digging your own grave for success.
- ASK YOURSELF WHY do want the goals you want and that right there will be the motivation you need to achieve your goals in life to get what you have always wanted.
- STICK TO A PLAN that can help you achieve eating right to make you feel good and not lower testosterone levels, Stick to a plan that is completely Structured to keep you on track and has no room for failure. hell here is a Plan right here to get started on NOW 6 Week Transformation BluePrint From Build and Shred Academy
YOU will now finally rid the excuses, train hard the right way, eat clean, and have the proper mindset!
MINDSET. NUTRITION. TRAINING.
If you found this report to be valuable, please drop a comment on my report here. I’d be very appreciative of it